Contractors Near Me for Commercial Roofing in Mahomet IL
Popejoy Roofing offers you 5-star rated contractors for maintenance, repair, and replacement of commercial roofing in Mahomet IL. In fact, we are Champaign County’s preferred local roofers for residential and commercial roofing services. That includes experience with all commercial roofing, especially flat roofs. We strive to offer you greater return on your investment by always providing the following benefits:
- Quality assurance for every project with supervision from our owner, John Popejoy.
- A rapid answer within 1 to 2 business days when you request a free estimate.
- Written project proposals that clearly indicate information on pricing, payment policies, warranties, and responsibility for cleaning up.
- A 10-year workmanship warranty that will take care of any problems with our work free of charge.
- Available shingles that come with up to 30 years of warranty.
- Insured roof contractors, making you free of any liability if one of our roofers gets hurt on your property.
- A bonded company, providing you with confidence that our services are backed with insurance.
- Licensed contractors, containing all certifications to perform work
Contact us today for a free estimate!
Replacement of Commercial Roofing in Mahomet IL
Popejoy Roofing contractors can take care of you if you need replacement commercial roofing in Mahomet IL. We also work on commercial roofing for new construction projects. If you have a flat roof, we recommend choosing white roofing to save on energy bills due to greater solar reflectivity over darker colors. If your existing roof is not up to code, leaks, or is damaged, replacement roofing will improve your building’s defense against damage from the elements. Plus, replacement roofing can provide instant savings on power bills due to better energy efficiency. Finally, buildings with new roofing materials hold more property value than commercial properties with aging roofs.
Commercial Roofing Repair
Minor damage can add up in hurry and cause expensive problems with your commercial roofing in Mahomet IL. However, Popejoy Roofing contractors can take care of small issues before they grow into a full-blown emergency. We encourage you to contact us for an inspection if you notice these issues:
- Damaged flashing or pitch pans – Flashing can bend, crack, or separate from your roof over time due to the natural contraction and expansion of your roofing materials. We can repair any damaged flashing or pitch pans to keep water from damaging or leaking from joints or seams.
- Ripped or punctured roofing – If you have HVAC or other machinery installed on your roof, regular foot traffic on it can tear or compromise your materials. If that happens, water will seep inside your building and potentially damage ceilings, walls, and flooring, or cause mold.
- Pools of water – Accumulations of water on your roof will weaken the surface of your roofing. Plus, freezing-and-thawing conditions of water pools in the winter can cause extensive leaks.
Commercial Roofing Maintenance
Regular maintenance and inspections can extend the useful life of your commercial roofing in Mahomet IL. Our roofers can diagnose any problematic conditions with your existing roof and take care of them before they cost you big time. Also, many commercial roofing material manufacturers require annual inspections and maintenance to maintain warranty protection. Plus, some manufacturers allow you to apply for an extension of your warranty with proof of regular maintenance services.
Other Available Services
Popejoy Roofing can help with many different services for your residential and commercial roofing in Mahomet IL. Get in touch with us for help at your business or home if you need the following services:
Free Estimates for Commercial Roofing in Mahomet IL
Popejoy Roofing will respond within 1 to 2 business days when you need a quote for commercial roofing in Mahomet IL. Contact us now to receive your free estimate. For more information about our company or to request service, call 217-600-2464.