Offering Dependable Roof Repair in Urbana IL
When your roof degrades into a state of disrepair, you keep losing shingles, or you experience leaks, you require the experienced, licensed and insured roofing contractors at Popejoy Roofing. Our contractors can diagnose your problem and make the fix quickly and accurately. Roof repair is one of our primary services here at our family-owned roofing company serving all of Central Illinois, and we cater to both residential and commercial clients. From leaks to storm damage, we offer dependable roof repair in Urbana IL.
We offer these eight types of roof repairs:
- Flashing repairs
- Shingle repair and replacement
- Fascia replacement
- Chimney repair
- Leak detection
- Storm damage repair
- Gutter cleaning and repair
10 Signs You Need Roof Repair
Here are some common signs that you are in need of roof repair:
- Higher energy bills: If you suddenly see a spike in your air conditioning or heating costs, air could be leaking out through your roof.
- Shingle granules in gutters: Composite or asphalt shingles will shed their granules when they begin to wear out; they then find their way into your gutters, resembling coarse, black sand.
- Wear and tear around roof objects and openings: Chimneys, vents, pipes, and other objects that penetrate your roof can deteriorate quickly.
- Blistering or peeling exterior paint: When an attic is not well ventilated, moisture or increased humidity can build up at the roofline. This causes the paint to peel or blister.
- Staining on interior ceilings or walls: Your roof’s underlayment could be inviting moisture into your home, leading to stains.
- Shingles that are curled, cracked, or missing: These are signals that your shingles are nearing the end of their lifespan.
- Shingles that are dark, dirty, or wet: When shingles are allowed to accumulate moisture, they no longer perform their job well.
- Leaks in the attic after a rainstorm: If rain invades your attic, you may need flashing replacement, or you could need roof replacement if the cause is a porous underlayment.
- Sagging roof deck: If you see that the decking or rafters in your attic are sagging downward instead of staying straight, they are likely saturated with water.
- Outside light in your attic: Do you see streams of light coming into your attic during the day? Water is invading through those same openings.
With Popejoy Roofing, you can choose from several flexible financing plans to make your project as affordable as possible. Rest assured, we use the highest quality building products by trusted manufacturers. We also offer a 10-year Workmanship Warranty.
Our team is licensed in both residential and commercial roofing. Being insured means we are covered through our own insurance should an accident take place on your property.