Track Water Damage in Clinton IL to its Source
Upon discovering water damage in Clinton IL, you need to take care of the issue right away. However, you can replace the affected areas all you want, but if you don’t find the source, water damage will continue to occur. Thus, it’s crucial to inspect all avenues, mainly whether your roof is leaking or not. And, if you find your roof is the source, you want the right contractors to take care of the problem ASAP. Moreover, you need help from Popejoy Roofing.
At Popejoy Roofing, we’ve helped numerous clients deal with water damage from their roof. It’s always an unfortunate scenario, but we do our best to secure our customers’ roofs after the fact. And, even if you only suspect water damage from your roof, call Popejoy for a roof inspection. It’s best to catch leaks and water damage before they can get any worse.
Signs of Potential Water Damage
If you are diligent enough, you can catch water damage before it makes too significant an impact on your home. Be on the lookout for signs both inside and outside your house. And, if you spot something, call a roofing contractor right away.
- Exterior Issues
- While broken or missing shingles don’t mean immediate water damage, they are points on your roof where water can seep through. Thus, it’s crucial to have these portions of your roof patched up ASAP. Also, where flashing covers gaps and crevices in your roof, these areas are at the highest risk for potential leaking. If you’re unsure whether your roof is the cause of water damage, have a contractor inspect your roof for potential problem spots.
- Interior Issues
- Water damage in your home can be both subtle and apparent. The most apparent clues for water damage are points where you witness leaking during a storm or dark spots on your walls and ceilings. However, water damage can be more subtle, only affecting your insulation. In such cases, you may struggle to keep a consistent temperature in your home. The consequences of which result in higher heating and cooling bills.
- Health Issues
- Do you find yourself coughing or sneezing more than usual, but it’s not allergy season? This may be, in some part, due to mold and mildew growth in your home. With the right lighting and humidity, standing water in your home can produce mold. The mold can then release spores into the air. The spores are carried through your ventilation and settle in your lungs or other dark corners of your home.
Services to Combat Water Damage and More
The best way to beat water damage in Clinton IL is by hitting it at the source: your roof. And, thankfully for you, Popejoy Roofing are experts at finding and resolving problems with your roofing. For example, the services we offer are:
- Roof Repair
- Roof Installation/Replacement
- Flashing Repair
- Chimney Flashing and Repair
- Gutter Cleaning
- Attic Ventilation Systems
- Deck Replacement
Give Us a Call
Don’t let water damage in Clinton IL get the best of you. Attack it at the source with help from Popejoy Roofing. Call us today at 309-530-4204 to request a free quote. Also, you can email us at email@example.com.