Local Roofing Contractors with Malarkey Shingles in Gibson City IL
Popejoy Roofing contractors proudly install premium Malarkey shingles in Gibson City IL. The Highlander, Legacy, and Vista shingles we provide our customers outperform products from other manufacturers. They deliver better resistance to hail damage, resilience to extreme weather conditions, and help to reduce air pollution. Whether you need residential or commercial roofing services, Malarkey shingles make for roof replacement materials.
High-performance materials are not the only reason you should choose Popejoy Roofing for your roof repair or roof installation needs. You also receive the following benefits:
- Roofers with 25 years of experience
- We use only licensed, bonded, and insured roofing contractors
- Our owner John Popejoy supervises work at all our job sites to ensure quality workmanship
- Available shingles with 30 years of warranty
- A 10-year workmanship warranty
- We fix any problems with our work for free during the warranty period.
- Our company responds within 1 to 2 business days when you request an estimate.
- We provide you with terms you can understand in a written job proposal that includes a scope of work, project price, payment policies, warranty information, and clean up procedures.
The Benefits of Vista Shingles
Vista is the most popular type of Malarkey shingles in Gibson City IL. They come available in many colors, including antique brown, black oak, heather, midnight black, natural wood, Silverwood, sienna blend, storm grey, and weathered wood. With Vista, you receive the following benefits:
- Superior Craftsmanship
- Up to 50% more adhesive bonds than standard shingles
- Two times the rain seals of standard shingles
- Twice the nailing area of standard shingles
- Up to 50% longer backing shim than standard shingles
- Superior Performance
- 25% greater resistance to tearing than average shingles
- 65% greater granule adhesion than the industry standard
- Class 3 hail impact rating, the second highest rating possible for hail damage resistance
- Class A fire rating the highest rating possible for fire resistance
- Superior Environmental Sustainability
- Each roof shingled with Vista shingles diverts 5 tires worth of rubber from landfills.
- Roofs shingled with Vista shingles save the equivalent of 3,200 plastic bags from landfills.
- Each roof shingled with Vista shingles fights air pollution at an equivalent rate of planting 2 new trees.
- Superior Warranty Protection
- Customers receive a limited lifetime warranty.
- The warranty comes with a 12-year non-prorated period.
- The shingles carry warranty protection to stand up to winds up to 130 miles per hour.
- Shingles come with a 12-year warranty against algae.
The Benefits of Highlander Shingles
Highlander is the most affordably priced type of Malarkey shingles in Gibson City IL. Available colors of Highlander shingles include antique brown, midnight black, natural wood, sienna blend, storm grey, Silverwood, and weathered wood. In addition, Highlander shingles offer the following benefits:
- Better Than Industry Standard Performance
- 10% greater resistance to tearing than standard shingles
- 65% greater granule adhesion than industry standard materials
- Class 2 hail impact rating
- Class A fire rating, the best rating possible for fire resistance
- Sustainable Solutions
- Roofs shingled with Highlander shingles divert 4 tires worth of rubber from landfills.
- The equivalent of 2,900 plastic bags are saved from landfills with Highlander shingle roofs.
- Great Warranty Protection
- A limited lifetime warranty on the shingles
- A 10-year non-prorated period of warranty protection
- Warranty protection for shingles to withstand winds up to 130 mph
- A 10-year algae warranty
The Benefits of Legacy Shingles
Legacy is the best performing type of Malarkey shingles in Gibson City IL. Available colors include antique brown, black oak, heather, midnight black, natural wood, Silverwood, sienna blend, storm grey, and weathered wood. In addition, Legacy shingles offer the following benefits:
- The Best Performance
- The Class 4 impact rating is the best possible rating for resistance to hail damage.
- Class A fire rating for the best resistance possible to the spread of fire
- The Most Sustainability
- Each Legacy roof diverts 6 tires worth of rubber from landfills.
- Legacy roofs also divert the equivalent of 4,000 plastic bags from landfills.
- The Best Warranty
- A 15-year non-prorated period of warranty protection
- Limited lifetime warranty coverage
- Warranty protection for resistance of winds up to 130 mph
Contact Us for Malarkey Shingles in Gibson City IL
Popejoy Roofing is your local source for Malarkey shingles in Gibson City IL. Give us a call at 309-220-5359 for a free estimate. If you prefer, you can also email us a quote request.